Monday, November 10, 2008

Omron HJ-105 Pedometer with Calorie Counter

Omron HJ-105 Digital Pedometer with Step Counter & Calorie Counter Track your exercise program progress This Omron pedometer makes setting and reaching your exercise goals easier. Set the time, your weight and stride length - and start moving! Omron HJ-105 Pocket Pedometer Features and Specifications: A pedometer is a great motivational tool that tracks your distance, counts steps taken and the number of calories you burn. Calculates calories burned and amount of fat burned in grams. AM/PM Clock. 7 day memory function. Lightweight design with spring clip. Simply set the time, your weight and stride length - and start moving! Power Supply: Battery LR43 (included). Battery Life: Approximately 3 months depending on usage. Number of steps: 0 to 99,999. Number of aerobic steps: 0 to 99,999. Number of aerobic walk: 0 to 1440 minutes. Accurate for weight: 70 to 300 pounds. Stride Length: 1 to 4 feet. Distance: 0 to 999.99 miles. Calorie: 0 to 99,999 kcal. Memory: Previous 7 days. Colors: Assorted, navy or purple. Operating temperature: 14 degrees to 104 degrees F. Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.5 x 1 in. Weight: 1 oz. Manufacturer's Limited Warranty: 1 year.
Customer Review: This is the best pedometer ever
I have had several of this model Omron pedometer ( I misplaced a few) and think it is the best. It is very accurate and keeps aerobic steps and aerobic time as well .This is so helpful. Also the shape of it insures that it does not dig into your midriff. If anyone has a problem , it is probably because they have not adjusted the pedometer on a daily basis. I check for accuracy as soon as I put it on because you can't expect the same reading if you clip it on a different place all the time. I don't go by the calories burned but this too could be helpful to some people.
Customer Review: I could kick myself for buying this item.
I am 14 weeks into a walking program and dropped my simple pedometer. I buy this one and have not been able to track my steps for over a week. I am usually not technically challenged, but I cannot get this to count my steps. I am going to Dick's or CVS this weekend to buy a simple step counter so I can get back on track with my program.


0 comments: